1) Add oil to a skillet and fry the tofu until brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
2) Parboil the mixed vegetables for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
3) Cook the egg noodles according to package directions and drain. Stir in the margarine and set aside.
4) Add oil to a skillet and saute the ginger and onion for 2 minutes. Add the bean sprouts and garlic and saute for 1 more minute. Add the peas and spinach for 1 minute. Add the mixed vegetables for 1 minute. Then add the noodles, soy sauce and spices and mix well for 1 minute.
5) Remove from the heat, add the tofu and serve hot.