1. First wash and clean the fish pieces and boil with 1/4 tsp of salt and turmeric powder for 7-8 min. Now smash the fish pieces when little warm taking out all the bones from them. Keep aside.
2. Boil the potatoes with water putting a little salt on stove top or in microwave for 8-9 mins.
3.When done, smash potatoes with fish pieces again nicely and smoothly.
4. Take a skillet / kadai, heat 1 tsp oil and add ginger-garlic paste,chopped onions and chopped green chillies and saute for some time.Now add potatoes and fish mixture and then mix nicely.Now sprinkle roasted cumin powder,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Saute everything nicely.
5. Adjust salt and spices and then when done ,take off from flame and let it cool.
6. Add lime juice and coriander leaves and corn flour to the mixture and knead smooth. Now make balls from that mixture and dip in beaten eggs mixed with salt and little red chilli powder(if you need more spicy) and roll them on bread crumbs one by one and Keep aside for some time.
7. Deep fry them on medium flame and keep on paper napkin to absorb extra oil. Serve hot with tomato or coriander chutney or tomato ketchup and salads.
Make sure there is no water / steam left into the mixture then while frying it will break . Here I lightly fried the fish pieces after marinating with turmeric powder and salt instead of boiling. I used corn flour to absorb extra water from the mixture. Some people use roasted peanuts and tomatoes too.