1. Remove the bones from the guinea Hen fowl legs. Then In a mixing bowl, stir together 1/4 cup virgin loive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and thyme leaves(crushed). Add
Guinea legs and allow to marinate overnight in refrigerator or for 2 hours at room.
2. Preheat grill. Any preparation for grilling the Guinea fowl Hen Legs.
3. Boil lentils in 3 cups water or stock if you have any for a better flavor component, until tender but al dente . Drain and toss the fowl Hen Legs into a saute pan with extra-virgin olive oil(Just enough to coat the saute pan. Then add 3 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar, rosemary, celery, carrot and bring to boil, then reduce and let simmer about 20 minutes or until the hen legs have absorbed the flavoring. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Chop a sweet granny green apple into 1/2 -inch pieces and place in a blender . Add Dijon mustard and 3 tablespoons vinegar and blend until smooth. with motor still running, drizzle in all extra-virgin olive oil and mix until smooth. you can also pour the liquid through a strainer if desired to remove and then Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
5. Drain guinea hen legs from marinade and pat dry. Place skin -side down and Season with salt and pepper and turn over and cook until just cooked through. you can use a molding tube to shape lentils in center of serving platter and then arrange the cooked guinea hen legs criss/crossed on around the lentils. Drizzle with apple vinaigrette and if you have some apples left you can make some shaved figures on top for edible garnish then serve.