1. chop (dice) onions, greens and green chillies. Mix in a bowl.
2. Microwave the burger pattie acc. to directions on the box, chop it into dices and add to the veggies.
3. Prepare taco shells according to directions on the box.
4. To each shell, add the potato salad (optional), a layer of veggies and pattie mix, layer with salsa and finish with cheese.
5. Its almost instant food, great tasting, minimal effort and healthy too.
If you would like to add potato salad and its not available in ur pantry - you can substitute it with a microwaved potato + sour cream or mayo (low fat version) + salt and pepper. This tasted as good as the salad and is easy to prepare.
Once I substituted ketchup and mustard for salsa, that worked too!