1. Blend vegan cream cheese and powered sugar, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese with a food processor
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
3. Add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture. blend until it is all mixed in.
4. If you want, put half of the mixture in a glass bowl and refrigerate that, and then add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur (hazelnut is nice) to the remaining mixture and blend a little bit longer.
5. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
6. Roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
7. Roll the balls in the chopped nuts, coconut, cocoa, etc
9. Can also melt some more chocolate chips and dip the truffles in that and refrigerate, then they have a hard coat over them.