1. Preheat oven to 375°F In a large bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, green onions, milk, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper just until blended.
2. Divide mixture between two 8-inch round cake pans, patting to cover pans evenly and make level.
3. Bake meat loaves until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork, or meat loaves register 170F on a meat thermometer, 20–25 minutes. Remove pans from the oven; cover loosely with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
Decorating the Meat Loaf.
1. Pour off juices from pans. Invert 1 meat loaf onto a flat serving plate. Using a small sharp knife, trim red peppers so that they lie flat. Cover top of meat loaf with a single layer of roasted red peppers.
2. Invert second meat loaf onto red pepper layer. Using a spatula, spread 2 1/2 cups mashed potatoes over top and sides of meat loaf. Spoon remaining potatoes into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe swirls around top edges of cake. Pipe stars around bottom of cake.
3. Place cherry tomatoes, stem-ends down, in a ring around top of meat loaf cake to resemble cherries. Cut meat loaf into wedges; serve immediately.