1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, zest, and garlic. Chill until ready.
Make the burgers.
1. Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for moderate direct heat cooking. In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÌ the ground chouriço or linguiça until lightly browned. Add the wine and tomato sauce, remove from the heat and let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooled chouriåo and the ground sirloin; form into 4 patties.
3. When the fire is ready, brush the grill rack with oil. Grill the patties until desired doneness, turning once; 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare; 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium. During the last few minutes of cooking, place the rolls cut side down, on the outer edges of the grill until lightly toasted.
4. Spread the orange aioli on the rolls. Cover each roll bottom with a bed of cilantro leaves, then top with a burger and a pineapple ring. Serve immediately.