It is not really good to have a breakfast with so little amount of fiber!
Your morning meal should have more fiber or it won't have good effect on your health.
You should add some natural fiber to your cereal or switch to a better one, that has more than 4g of fiber per serving.
Some suggestions to make this product better:
- add some fresh fruits or eat them as a dessert
- add some seeds or nuts
- add any high fiber cereal (for example Granola or bran)
There is not much fiber in here and that's not good!
Your breakfast should have more fiber and this cereal alone won't do the trick.
Either switch to a healthier cereal (with at least 4 grams of naturally occurring fiber)
or add some healthy natural fiber to your cereal or breakfast.
TIPS on adding fiber to cereal:
- Mix in some high fiber cereal, like wheat bran
- Add 2 Tbsp of ground flax seeds
- Eat fresh fruit or berries