1. Get a really big metal bowl and place it over a large sauce pan containing about an inch of water. Put this over medium heat.
2. Dump in the chips in the bowl and stir with a rubber spatula (every now and then) until they have melted smooth. You can walk away from time to time but, be careful not to let the water get to hot or the cocoa butter will get lumpy.
3. Dump everything else in the bowl, and fold over and over until all the hunks and chunks are well coated.
4. Spread the mess out on parchment or wax paper, set in a cool place until it sets solid, then break it into pieces. It will keep very well in gift tins.
5. Dole this stuff out carefully. It is highly habit forming!