Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 5 Minutes
This is a nice refreshing drink made by the pitcher for long hot daze or for a crowd. Tastes like lemonade, so watch yourself ;) One great thing about this drink.... it's half water so you keep yourself hydrated... and very versitle with the citrus. I've made this with regular vodka and substituted the citrus, lemons, oranges, limes, very versable ...add simple syrup, if you like it sweeter. it's delicious both ways. Enjoy -V
1 3/4 cups absolut mandarin vodka
1 tangerine (optional)
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups ice
1. Place ice cubes in an empty pitcher.
2. squeeze juice of the orange, lime and tangerine over the ice, throw in the peel (makes a pretty presentation and adds to the citrus flavor).
3. Add Mandarin Vodka (1/3 of the bottle is how I do it).
4. Fill with Water, stir.
5. Pour into highball glasses.
6. Share with someone you love!