1. In a large pan, fry the onion, garlic and ginger until the onion is translucent over a med/high heat.
2. Add and fry the meat for no more than 2 minutes It needs to be just seared. Stir so it doesn't burn.
3. Add the soy sauce and water (the water should almost cover the meat - not totally). Let simmer over a med. heat while you prepare the noodles (about 5 minutes).
4. Prepare the noodles as per the pack instructions (place hot water in a bowl and add the noodles, let stand until they are re-hydrated and plyable).
5. Snip the noodles, you want each strand to be short.
6. Add the noodles plus 1 cup of the water from the noodles.
7. Add the remaining ingredients. It will look soupy - this is normal.
8. Stir and let simmer over a medium heart for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve as is!