1. Turn crock pot on high setting.
2. If the roast comes in elastic-y netting remove the netting, but keep it intact, you’ll be stuffing it back in later.
3. Mix the next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
4. Spread the pork roast out on a clean surface.
5. If there are any large thick sections of meat, score them with a knife.
6. Rub 3/4 of the mixture over all exposed surfaces.
7. Roll the roast back up and place back in netting.
8. (Or truss with kitchen twine if no netting was provided) Rub the remaining mixture on the outside of the roast.
9. Place the roast in the crock pot and cook at high for 20 minutes.
10. Turn down to low and cook at least 3 hours longer or until the pork is falling apart.
11. Remove pork from truss or netting and shred into large chunks, removing any large pieces of fat that may be left.
12. Return to juices which have accumulated in the crock pot.
13. For the broccoli rabe: Wash thoroughly and cut about 1/2 inch off the bottom of the stems.
14. Cut the florets off the top and set aside.
15. Bring 3qts salted water to a rolling boil.
16. Add broccoli rabe leaves and stems and cook about 1&1/2 minutes then add the florets and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
17. Remove broccoli from boiling water and drain, but reserve about 1/4- 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
18. In a deep frying pan (which is cold) begin heat olive oil, red pepper flakes and garlic together over medium heat.
19. Once the garlic begins to sauté, begin to time about two minutes (till very lightly browned) add drained broccoli.
20. Sauté the broccoli rabe about 3-5 minutes longer and then add the cooking liquid from the pot.
21. (This should look a little soupy).
22. Assemble: Toast sliced roll if desired.
23. Add provo to roll before hot meat. then the cheese can melt. After that top with broccoli rabe generously. manja!