1. Preheat large saute pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in large zip top bag.
3. Shake to mix.
4. Add fish to bag and seal tightly.
5. Shake bag to coat fish.
6. Place 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan.
7. Add fish.
8. Cook for 3 minutes.
9. Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan.
10. Turn fillets using spatual and distrubute butter under fish fillets.
11. Cook 3 minutes more util fish fish is golden and flakes easily.
12. Transfer fish to plates.
13. Add wine to pan with remaining butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan.
14. Squeeze juice of lemon to pan.
15. Heat and stir 1-2 minutes or thickened.
16. Stir in chopped parsley and serve sauce over fish.