Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
I know there alot of Teriyaki recipes on here but I couldn't find one like this so here goes...
500 g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sherry wine
1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 pinch salt
1. Mix the honey, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, salt and add chicken.
2. Marinate in the fridge overnight (no longer) or for as long as possible.
3. Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
4. Preheat wok, add chicken and stir fry for a few minutes. Add remaining sauce and simmer until sauce is thickened and reduced.
5. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and steamed rice.