1. Heat up your oil in a good sized sauce pan. Add in the onions and saute until glassy.
2. Put in the garlic and lightly brown it.
3. Add the bouillon and the peanut butter. Stir this well to mix.
4. Add the spices and tomato paste. Allow to simmer until warm and blended well.
5. Season to taste with salt, Tabasco sauce and a pinch of sugar.
6. Just prior to serving add the fresh mung bean sprouts. Do not cook the bean sprouts! Their natural crunchiness adds a contrast to the smoothness of the soup.