1. Add salt to water and bring to boil.
2. Break pasta in half and add to water. Stir immediately and boil for 12 minute (or refer to package directions.).
3. While pasta is boiling add remaining ingredients to a large serving bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Two minutes before pasta is done, add scallops, peas and corn to water, boil for the last two minute.
5. Drain in collander under cold running water.
6. Add to serving bowl with remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
7. Serve immediately or refridgerate.