1. Mixing directions To make starter, follow these steps;*Mix yeast and warm water and check to see if it is working.
2. (Fizzing, bubbling), add remaining ingredients.
3. Let set out all day.
4. Then feed and set in refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
5. To feed the starter, add sugar, instant potatoes and warm water in the same amount you used to make the starter.
6. To make the bread follow these steps; Mix with 1 cup of the starter, knead about twenty strokes, place in bowl, lightly coat top with oil, let set overnight till doubled in size.
7. Knead and divide in two pieces, knead again, put in greased pans, coat top with butter or oil.
8. Let rise till doubled in size.
9. Bake 350 for 40 minutes or until done.
10. To make more, feed the remaining starter like you did the first time.
11. Repeat the feeding every time you make the bread.