1. Put about 10 mini-marshmallows in each baggie.
2. Inside each bag, insert this poem.
3. Santa came and went last night Traveling on his worldwide loop Because you weren't so good this year You get no coal just snowman poop Round and white so sweet and light Eat some and have good dreams tonight.
4. You can also staple the poem on the outside of the baggies.
5. For more authenticity, refrigerate the marshmallows before putting them in the baggies.
6. If you are going to give them as a party favor in your home, keep the packets of Snowman Poop in the freezer until you are ready to put them on the table to make them feel like real snow poop
7. Step added on Nov 30, 2004: Please see DeSouters review of this recipe which has another poem, giving you two poems to choose from.