2. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two 9 in. round cake pans.
3. Place cake mix, milk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in
4. large mixing bowl. Mix for 3 min. scraping sides as needed. Divide
5. batter between pans. Place in oven side by side.
6. Bake until they are golden brown. About 27-29 min. Remove from oven and cool for 10 min. After 10 min. invert them onto another rack and allow to cool completely.
7. Meanwhile, prepare Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. Frost cake. Place in refrigerator until the frosting sets, 20 min. Keep refrigerated.
9. Place butter in large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on
10. low until fluffy, 30 seconds. Add conf. sugar, 3 Tbsp.. milk and
11. vanilla. Blend on low until sugar is incorporated, 1 min. Add
12. cinnamon, Increase speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy, 1 min. more. Blend in up to 1 tablespoon milk if the frosting seems too stiff.