1. SlowCooker: Medium round.
2. Setting and Cook Time: HIGH for 2-1/2 hours, plus 15 minutes uncovered.
3. Coat the slow cooker with butter-flavor nonstick cooking spray.
4. Layer half of the crumbled bread in the slow cooker, and sprinkle with half of the berries.
5. Repeat the layers, ending with the berries on top.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into the cooker over the bread cubes and berries, and gently push down the bread to evenly moisten.
7. Cover and cook on HIGH until puffed and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 2-1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted in the center should register 190 degrees F.
8. Remove the lid and cook on HIGH for another 15 minutes.
9. Cover, turn off the cooker, and let the pudding stand to cool slightly.
10. Serve warm or at room temperature, with whipped cream, if desired.