Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 0 Minutes
This dessert will let you shine when you present it at a gathering. No one will believe how simple and how common the ingredients are.
3 tubes ritz crackers crushed
1 stick margarine, melted
1 cup coconut
1 cup crushed pecans
reserve 1/2 cup crust for topping
1/2 gal vanilla ice cream, softened
1 large box vanilla instant pudding
1 cup milk
1-8oz. carton cool-whip
1. Combine crushed Ritz Crackers, melted margarine, coconut & crushed pecans.
2. Mixing well with fork until ingredients are moistened.
3. Press firmly into bottom of 13x9 in. pan
4. In very lg. bowl, mix together the 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream, large box vanilla INSTANT pudding, 1 cup milk, and the 8 oz. carton Cool-Whip.
5. Mix well, and pour over crust, garnishing with the 1/2 cup reserved crust crumbles.
6. Place into freezer for 45 minutes. Remove from freezer, place in refridgerator keeping the dessert covered. YUMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!