1. Combine crushed Ritz Crackers, melted margarine, coconut & crushed pecans.
2. Mixing well with fork until ingredients are moistened.
3. Press firmly into bottom of 13x9 in. pan
4. In very lg. bowl, mix together the 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream, large box vanilla INSTANT pudding, 1 cup milk, and the 8 oz. carton Cool-Whip.
5. Mix well, and pour over crust, garnishing with the 1/2 cup reserved crust crumbles.
6. Place into freezer for 45 minutes. Remove from freezer, place in refridgerator keeping the dessert covered. YUMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!