1. Place popcorn kernels in paper bag.
2. Fold the top of the bag 3 times.
3. Place in microwave.
4. Set time for 40 to 60 seconds. (this will vary depending on your microwave, Mine takes 3 minutes total)
5. When popping has stopped pour popcorn in a bowl and finish popping any unpopped kernels for 15 to 20 seconds (depending on your microwave). Add rest of popcorn to bowl, when done.
6. Salt popcorn to your taste and enjoy!
7. Note: Add melted butter and/or other seasonings over top of popcorn and stir well to distribute butter and seasonings.