1. Poach or steam chicken over medium heat for approximately 10-12 minutes until done.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Then shred or cut into match size strips.
4. Set aside.
5. Peel and cut cucumbers lengthwise into half, then slice into thin strips.
6. Mix with 1/2 T salt in a large bowl and slightly squeeze for a minute.
7. Drain well and place evenly on a platter.
8. In a saucepan, add dressing mix and bring to a slow boil while stirring.
9. Add stock or water if needed.
10. Finally, slightly thicken.
11. Transfer dressing to a container and store until needed.
12. To serve, place chicken strips on top of pickled cucumber and pour dressing over top.