1. Place the crackers into a plastic storage bag and break into crumbs with a rolling pin. Pour crumbs into a bowl and add the melted butter. Spread into the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan to make a crust.
2. Bake at 350°F (4 gas marks) for 20 minutes.
4. Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk using the directions on the side of the package. Add in softened (not melted) vanilla ice cream.
5. Pour over the cooled cracker crust. Top with Cool Whip.
6. Use a vegetable peeler to create chocolate curls as garnish across the top.
7. Chill until ready to serve.