Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
A good tasting recipe with peppers, onions and garlic. Found this in an old newspaper, have used it for years.
6 green peppers, cut into rings
1 -2 onion, cut in rings
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons wine vinegar
2 minced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
fresh ground pepper
1. Cut peppers and onions into rings.
2. Mix onion, peppers, garlic in bowl.
3. In separate bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the peppers and onion.
5. Toss and let stand about an hour before serving.