1. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until evenly mixed. Reserve sauce.
2. Cut chicken breast into 3/4 inch squares. Whisk eggs, milk, salt & white pepper together. Place potato starch in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken through egg wash then dust in potato starch. Shake chicken in a strainer to remove excess starch.
3. Heat 2 qts of water in a large sauce pan. Once boiling, cook chicken for 3-4 minutes or until cooked all the way through. (This helps pre-cook the chicken). Drain on paper towels and reserve.
4. In a flat bottom wok or a large sauté pan, heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil until smoking hot. Add minced garlic and tomatoes & return the chicken to the sauce then sauté for 5-10 seconds.
5. Add noodles, snap peas and carrots. Add the Blazing Sauce and toss to coat noodles evenly. Simmer and toss until sauce is 90% absorbed into the noodles. Dish should not be dry or overly saucy.
6. Add green scallion sticks, basil and cilantro. Toss well and pour into 4 bowls evenly.