1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the onion, pepper, courgette, aubergine and tomatoes. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until slightly softened and browned at the edges.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
4. Mix the cooked and drained pasta with the softened vegetables and put in an oven-proof dish. Stir in the pasta sauce and crumble the goats' cheese over the top.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, covering with foil halfway through the cooking time if the top is browning too much. Sprinkle with torn basil before serving.