1. Mix all dry ingredients together except the 4 1/2 cups of flour.
2. In small pan, heat the milk, the water, and the butter.
3. Add liquid mixture to the dry mixture.
4. Beat well.
5. Mix in the eggs and 1 1/2 cups of flour. Beat well.
6. Put in rest of flour, little by little.
7. Knead the mixture for 10 minutes.
8. Put dough in bowl and allow to rise until has doubled in size, or about an hour and a half.
9. Punch dough down and reshape it with some bone shapes on top to decorate it.
10. Let rise another hour.
11. Heat 1/2 cup sugar and the 1/3 orange juice over stove until melted.
12. Brush over dough.
13. Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes.