1. 1. Combine egg, milk and ranch dressing, set aside
2. 2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper
3. 3. Dredge chicken in flour mixture
4. 4. Dip in egg mixture
5. 5. Roll in corn flakes
6. 6. Put chicken pieces on baking sheet
7. 7. Drizzle with butter
8. 8. Bake 350 for 45 minutes
9. I needed more than the one cup called out. I use a 6 mil zip lock bag to crush corn flakes or other items such as graham crackers. 6 mil bags are bullet proof for crushing or freezing items (very thick). I buy 12x12 and 12X15 from on the internet. They are slightly costly but last a long time, you can use them over and over.
11. At the page scroll down to 12x12 6 mil. and click on the page. You can buy the minimum of 250 bags, just divide the 1000 bag price by 4 to get your cost. These bags can also be used to crush ice cubes.
12. I didn't want to buy buttermilk (or make it) for just the recipe. The powdered mix worked really well. It gives a great bite to chicken, just made it fun to eat.