Prep Time: 1440 Minutes
Cook Time: 120 Minutes
Ready In: 1560 Minutes
This ham works well hot or cold - this is great for large brunches, open houses, and other large outdoor gatherings. The prep time includes marinating time. For a little more spice, use ginger marmalade instead of orange marmalade.
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons chives
2 tablespoons oil
4 lbs ham (preferably bone-in)
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Mix orange juice, honey, chives, and oil.
2. Score the ham in a diamond pattern.
3. Pour the orange mixture over the ham and marinate 4-24 hours.
4. Grill on low heat for 75-90 minutes, brushing with marinade.
5. Mix the barbecue sauce, marmalade, and mustard; cook 5-10 minutes until blended.
6. Brush the glaze on the ham and grill 10-15 minutes more.