Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
This is a very satisfying dish that is low carb - higher protein diet friendly. It's filled with wonderful tastes and textures.
1 cup small cauliflower floret
1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
1 cup mushroom, cut in small pieces
2 tablespoons water
1 cup snow peas, cut into pieces
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, cleaned and chopped
1/2 cucumber, diced
1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
1/4 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup frozen green pea
3 green onions, thinly sliced
2 (6 ounce) cans water packed solid albacore tuna, drained
3 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
1 cup zesty fat-free italian salad dressing
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1. Combine cauliflower florets, baby carrots, mushrooms, and water in a bowl.
2. Cover tightly and microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Let stand for 3 minutes, covered.
4. Drain completely, then pat vegetables dry.
5. Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Refrigerate overnight.