2. Boil broth, peas, corn and whole chicken breast for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and shred w/ a knife and fork and return to pot.
3. Saute onion, celery, carrots and potatoes in margarine for 15 minutes.
4. Add flour to sauteed mixture, stirring well, cook for one minute stirring constantly.
5. Add milk to the sauteed mixture.
6. Gradually stir in stock, pea, and chicken mixture.
7. Stir in salt and pepper.
8. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
9. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust lined cup cake tray.
10. Cover with 4 inch square pie tops. Press around rim with a fork to seal to pie bottoms. (Brush edges w/ water if needed).
11. Cut slits to allow steam to escape.
12. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly and cooked through.
For Pie Crust:.
1. Mix all ingredients, and stir vigorously until soft dough forms.
2. Roll out 1/8th inch thick. and cut out 12 4 inch squares.
3. Spray butter inside cup cake moldings. Then carefully drape and form 5 inch dough squares into cup cake molds. Cut off excess and return to rest of the dough. (be sure to leave a quarter inch lip over the cupcake molds side to receive the pie tops).
6. Roll out 1/8th inch dough with the remaining dough. and cut out 12 4 inch squares for pie tops.