1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Place cake mix in a medium bowl, cut in the cold butter using a pastry blender. The mixture will remain crumbly.
3. Press mixture into an ungreased 10 X 15 pan.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut over the base.
5. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the whole pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
7. Cool completely and cut into bars. (I like to cut them into large triangles).
8. Note: I have used other cake mix flavors for the base, such as yellow and butter, and they turned out well.