Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Lesley gave me this recipe when I was trying to live with the low fat diets. I didnt last with the diet, but I still make this dressing. You can do ANYTHING with it, and lets face it, low cal dressing tastes YUK usually.
2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
dried chives or fresh chives
1. put the mayo and the yogurt in a big bowl and whisk together.
2. add any or all the other stuff and whisk again.
3. put it back in the mayo jar and the yogurt container.
4. leave in the fridge for an hour.
6. will keep for ages in the back of the fridge.