1. Make sauce: In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients except sesame oil; mix well. Stir in sesame oil and set aside.
2. In wok or large, heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add edamame and corn and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Stir sauce and pour into vegetables. Stir-fry until thickened, 30 seconds.
5. Divide rice among 4 shallow, wide bowls.
6. Spoon vegetables over rice and serve hot or at room temperature.