1. Position your oven rack so that it is in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 13x9 pan, and put to the side.
3. Place the cake mix, butter, and one egg in a large mixing bowl and beat on low speed with an electric mixter until the ingredient are incorporated, about 1 minute.
4. Press the batter into the bottom and partially up the sides of the greased 13x 9 baking pan (use your hands), put the pan to the side once this is done.
5. Place the cream cheee in the same mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until fluffy, 30 seconds.
6. Add the remaining 2 eggs, vanilla, and vonfectioners' sugar and beat on low speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
7. Fold in coconut; pour mixture over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula. Scatter the nutes over the top.
4. Bake the bars until the edges are light brown and the center is firm to the touch, about 40-50 minutes. Transfer the baking pan to a wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes before cutting and servign (do not score the bars while still hot).
*These bar will keep in the fridge for up to five days.