Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
1 2 lb. bag of hash brown potatoes, defrosted (cubes)
1 can of mushrooom soup
1 pint of sour cream
1 package of jimmy dean hot sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
1 can of rotel (your choice of heat)
1/2 tsp of salt
1 can of french fried onion rings (french's)
2 tsp of green tabasco sauce
12 ounces of sharp grated cheddar cheese
1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk
1. Brown, crumble and drain sausage.
2. Mix with defrosted hashbrown cubes.
3. Mix mushroom soup, sour cream, rotel, salt, 1/2 can of crushed french fried onion, tabasco sauce, 8 ounces of the grated cheddar and milk.
4. Stir well.
5. Combine potato sausage mix with the soup sour cream mix.
6. Dump in greased 9 x 12 pan.
7. Bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
8. Top with remaining half of crushed onion rings and remaining four ounces of grated cheddar cheese.
9. Bake another five to ten minutes.