1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if desired.
4. Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
5. Place halibut fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Generously spoon the herbed crumbs over the fish, and lightly press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.