1. NOTE: If not using coconut flour then you can probably use 1/2 cup of OJ. Coconut flour requires more liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Line muffin tins with paper cups. – I love the new parchment ones they have in grocery stores now.
4. In a bowl, stir together cranberries & regular sugar.
5. In a large bowl sift together flours, oat bran, coconut flakes, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
6. Whisk eggs, OJ, and melted butter and then add to dry ingredients all at once and stir until moistened.
7. Fold in sugared cranberries.
8. Scoop into prepared muffins liners evenly .
9. Sprinkle desired amount of Turbinado sugar on top of each.
10. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until lightly brown and toothpick comes out cleanly.