1. spray frying pan with cooking spray.
2. Turn stove on to medium heat, and add tomatoes to outside edges of pan, and add spinach to center.
3. Sprinkle salt and garlic over the vegetables.
4. Toss spinach frequently, and turn tomatoes over after a minute or so.
5. cook tomato just until it gets a little soft, but do not wait until it gets mushy.
6. Cook spinach until slightly wilted.
7. Take both out when they are done and set aside.
8. Wipe pan out with towel, and heat on medium.
9. Butter one piece of bread as you would for a regular grilled cheese sandwich.
10. Put bread in pan, and place cheese on top and then place spinach and tomato on top of the cheese.
11. Allow to heat.
12. Butter the other piece of bread, and fry sandwich until nicely browned on both sides.
13. Remove and Serve!