Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Love this salad. It's a little different than other corn salads. So good when corn is in season.
8 ears fresh corn
1 small zucchini, diced
1 green pepper, diced (red is fine, too)
1/2 cup chopped red onion
16 sweet pickles, minced
1 cup fresh basil leaf
1/2 cup mayonnaise (light is fine)
1/3 cup beef broth (can use vegetable broth)
1/4 cup sour cream (light is fine)
salt and pepper, totaste
1. Remove kernals from cobs, blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse and place in a bowl.
3. Add zucchini, peppers, onion and pickles.
5. In a food processor or blender, whirl basil leaves, mayonnaise, broth and sour cream.
6. Toss with salad.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.