1. Cook bacon in skillet until crisp.
2. Add the ham and onion.
3. Cook until onion is tender.
4. Drain mixture.
5. In a 13x9x2 pan, layer 1/2 EACH of the bread cubes, potatoes and cheese.
6. Top with all of the bacon mixture.
7. Layer on the rest of the bread cubes, potatoes and cheese.
8. Beat the eggs.
9. Add the milk, Worcestershire, mustard and salt and pepper.
10. Pour milk mixture carefully over mixture in pan.
11. Cover and chill overnight.
12. REMOVE FROM REFRIGERATOR 30 MINUTES BEFORE BAKING!
13. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
14. Bake, uncovered, for 70 minutes,