1. Bring the vegetable stock to a boil, stir in the lentils, and set aside.
2. Boil the potato until almost done, while conveniently using the steam from the boiling potatoes to steam the bell peppers, broccoli florets, and carrots. Sprinkle them with 1/2 of the ginger, 1/2 the scallions, and all the lemongrass.
3. When the potatoes are almost done, pour out the water or fish them out and toss them with the steamed vegetables. Then return to steaming the whole bunch.
4. When the lentils are done, once again pour them over the steaming vegetables and toss to combine.
5. Toss rice over the whole deal, continue steaming while you -.
6. Mix the ginger, honey, sherry, vinegar, 4 tbs of soy sauce, and what remains of the scallions.
7. Pour the steaming mixture into a sprayed nonstick skillet and stir fry with the mixed sauce for 5-10 minutes. Add further water, soy sauce, or stock to keep the mixture from getting too dry.