Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Ready In: 75 Minutes
I was talking to my SO in the store yesterday about how I needed to make our weekly dinner menu and a very nice woman stopped and asked us if we wanted a new, easy recipe and of course I said yes. I am always looking for easy dinner ideas and this is definitely one of them. It was so easy I didn't even need to write it down. Made it tonight and the whole family loved it. I didn't include olives as SO doesn't like them but I'm definitely going to add some to my own bowl next time. I served it with bread. Definitely a keeper. Thank you kind stranger in the store.
1 lb ground beef
1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
4 cups water
1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (2 ounce) can olives, drained
cheese, for topping
tortilla chips, for topping
sour cream, for topping
1. Cook ground beef according to packet directions.
2. After taco meat is done cooking add water and tomato paste.
3. Add corn, green beans, kidney beans, and olives. Bring to a boil.
4. Turn heat to low and simmer 1 hour or longer.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice.