1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the bread cubes and raisins in a buttered 3 quart oven dish.
3. Then in a large mixing bowl, start with the eggs, and beat them, then add the remaining ingredients.
4. Mix well and pour egg mixture evenly over bread.
5. Stir around a bit to make sure all the bread is coated.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until the pudding is puffy and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
7. Cool slightly before serving.
8. (Yes, it will fall in the center. The eggs cause this to happen)