1. Coat chicken tenders with 1/3 of the taco seasoning.
2. Brown tenders thoroughly in hot oil, remove from pan to a baking dish prayed with non-stick spray.
3. Pour salsa into skillet, add remaining taco seasoning and stir to warm.
4. Pour salsa over chicken, cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Let chicken sit for 5 minutes then stir in sour cream.
6. You can break the chicken up into bite size pieces or shred it if you like.
7. Serve over hot rice, regular or Spanish style, garnished with shredded cheese, black olives, chopped green onion, etc.