1. Make a double thick cheesecloth bag that's rounded and about 4 in diameter.
2. Pour milk into large bowl and add eggs, salt, and pepper.
3. Beat until foamy.
4. Pour into saucepan and cook over LOW heat until it becomes SOFT scrambled eggs. Be careful and keep stirring because it burns easily.
5. Pour mixture into cheesecloth, twist the open end, tie, then hang from the inside of a kitchen cabinet, with a bowl underneath. Let it hang drain overnight.
6. Carefully remove cheese from bag to avoid breaking and cool in refrigerator. You can make this cheese a few days ahead of Easter, and store it in your refrigerator.