1. Mix cream cheese filling ingredients in bowl using enough powdered sugar to make a spreading consistency, and set aside.
2. Spread out the slices of the cinnamon bread and spread a little cream cheese filling on each and put two together to make a sandwich .
3. In another bowl mix the 3 eggs, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp vanilla well with a whisk and dip the sandwiches in this mixture and then fry them in a little melted butter until browned on each side.
4. We use the large electric griddle for this.
5. Top the fried sandwiches with a little powdered sugar dusting and then strawberry sauce and whip cream and serve.