1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together the flours, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate, larger bowl, whisk together the sugars and butter. Add in the spices and the vanilla extract. Stir in pumpkin puree, then stir in the flour mixture.
4. Spread batter into the prepared pan. Stir up the cranberry sauce and spoon it on top of the batter. Swirl the cranberry sauce around with a butter knife.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.